How to Maintenance Shower Head
As we all know that showerhead has a huge demand in every house. Almost every house is utilizing this fixture to add luxury in their bathroom. People often use it when they tired or feel uneasy due to their hard work. This amazing shower head plays a vital role in delivering relaxation and makes them fresh and active. But keep in mind that these shower head can also stop working if you never keep it clean or maintained. People have a habit to forget the cleanliness of the shower head, which is not a good thing. We have to understand that these fixtures also require maintenance and cleaning to work last long.
related : know more about best shower head
Tips To Clean Your Shower Head
- If you find that your shower head is not proper working and deliver rough water, then your shower head requires cleaning immediately. Following are some of the most useful and easy steps to clean your shower head.
- Before start cleaning of the showerhead, rinse the tiles and the walls of the shower head with hot water. It has two advantages; one is that your bathroom will look clean, and other is the fog of the hot water
can also facilitate you to open the clogs of the shower head. It is a sure shot way to clean the surface and the shower head more than easier.
- You can also use vinegar to clean the modern shower head. You just have to make a paste of the vinegar, then take a brush and dip into the vinegar and rub the shower head with that vinegar brush. Vinegar has power to clean the shower head completely. It also helps you to open the clogs of the shower head. You can also use one more way to clean the shower. You can also remove the shower and dip it into the vinegar water and rub it to clean it. This vinegar can remove all the dirt and debris from the shower head.
- Several cleaning products are available that is used to clean the shower head. You can buy the cleaning product from your local shop, which can assist you to clean out the soap scum and residues from your bathroom. You can spray the product on the shower head and then leave it for at least 20 minutes. After twenty minutes, rub with the brush to evenly clean the shower head. If you find that the dirt is build up into the holes of the
shower head, then use a toothpick to open it up. Make sure that use a product after reading the label of the product before use.
- It is also important to keep your bathroom well ventilated so that your bathroom remains smell free. One more thing you should be considered is to wear rubber gloves while cleaning the bathroom and shower head.
After following above cleaning tips, you will be definitely able to clean your bathroom and shower head easily. Happy cleaning!